We have teamed up with Handmade, A British Artisans Collective to offer logos to their customers at a discounted rate.
Our logo packages include the following:
A Handmade Customer Only Logo:
This logo will only include text with no graphics.
You’ll receive the following high-quality files:
- PNG File.
Please add a note below, detailing colours or font styles that you’re keen on, show us examples of things you love or even styles you don’t love.
At the time of writing this, we have over 1,500 fonts on our system, so we need an idea of where to start.
Remember the more detailed you are, the fewer revisions we’ll need and the sooner you can get started with
your new logo.
Our other logo design options can be found here.
Our custom sticker design options can be found here.
Logo Design Terms:
- We will create your logo just for you, we won’t ever resell it or pass it off to someone else when
you purchase our logo design option.
- You will own your logo and it’s yours to do as you please. Once we agree on the final design the files will be sent via email.
- Our turnaround times for design services are clearly stated in the banner and at the time of
ordering. Designs with more than 4 alterations are subject to a longer turnaround time.
- Once the final design has been confirmed and files sent there cannot be any more revisions, so no
popping back at Christmas for a Santa hat, or a name change in a few months, etc.
- On occasion, we may use stock images to bring a design together. We only ever use graphics with a
commercial licence that supports the designer and allows us to be able to sell them to you, and
you can use them as part of your logo. When we use stock graphics, we try to ensure you’re not
going to come across it in lots of other designs and will use them sparingly and edit them heavily to
make them less generic. If you’d rather we avoid the use of stock graphics in your design, please let
us know when ordering and we can ensure we can accommodate this.
- Sending us images of other logo designs that you love for inspiration, and designs that you don’t love will really help us to understand your vision. Creating a mood board can be amazing for the designer.
- Remember, we cannot copy another designer’s work, so if you have a specific designer’s style in
mind, it’s best to contact them.