➼ Quantity. We offer quantities of 30, 60 and 150 here on our website, however, we do have wholesale options available here for accepted accounts
➼ All of our stickers and labels are made of the highest quality materials. However, to ensure that your stickers are eye-catching, bright and vibrant we personally recommend sending in pdf design files.
➼ When sending in your artwork we will make any attached images fit the label design chosen. If your design has a black/grey border around the edge we will use this as a visual aid and remove it during print unless otherwise stated.
➼ To request a pre-made design on the sheets please add a note with the name of this design as your choice.
➼ Please contact us if you’d like a design tweak, upload your own options are for you to upload the completed design.
➼ In the interest of being transparent when printing stickers there is a +/- 1mm movement caused by the printer. This is minimal but it does mean it’s impossible to guarantee “perfect alignment”.
➼ We don’t offer proofs as a standard as digital images are rarely the same in person, so if you’d like proofs before ordering please contact us to make a sample purchase.
➼ Folded or Rolled:
- Labels under 150 qty will come ‘folded’ > fan fold > Concertina.
- Labels over 150 qty will come on a cardboard roll as standard.
If you’d like your stickers to come different to the “standard” please contact us before ordering.
➼ Please note:
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Colours may vary due to print/screen resolution differences.
- Screens display in RGB and we print in CMYK – this causes printing differences to visuals on screen.
- Circle stickers come within a square to enable full-colour printing.
- Full-colour printing on squares or rectangles can leave a thin white line to one side as edge to edge printing, unless on circles, cannot be guaranteed.
- If you cannot attach media please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number in the subject line.
- We will not print anything with a copyright or trademark, by ordering and submitting artwork you signal your right to use the attached/sent files.