Types of Data We Collect
When someone visits stickemshop.com a third-party service called Google Analytics is used to collect standard internet information and details a visitors behaviour pattern, e.g., where you click from, how long you spend on our website, etc. It’s used to find out the number of visitors to different parts of the website. We process this information in a way which identifies no one. Google does NOT find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for the newsletter, the personal information collected is:
• Your email address, this is the one piece of information needed to add you to the email list.
• Name: This allows us to use your name, however, if you don’t want to give this information
for sign up, that’s fine too.
• Check Box: Confirms you want to receive the correspondence.
The information is to:
• Tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about.
• Send you updates
• Invite you in on sales and coupons
• Remind you of things
• Contact you if we need to get or give more information.
• Check our records are right
• And to check every now and again you’re happy and satisfied.
• We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
The third-party company we use for sending emails is MailChimp.
This platform allows us to gather statistics on email activity, such as how many subscribers open their email and how many clicks or purchases come from that email using industry-standard technology to help us understand and improve the newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. Or by emailing us, with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” and we’ll get a member of the team to action this request within 14 days.
Purchase and Account Data:
Here is a look at the Purchase and Account Data we use and how long it’s kept for before it’s automatically deleted:
• Active Accounts – we keep This data ongoing.
• Inactive Accounts – After 13 months of inactivity, the account deletes. Inactivity refers to orders placed or logging in to your account.
• Pending Orders – These are abandoned orders and/or unpaid by our customers, these expire after 13 months.
• Failed Orders – These are orders which have failed and are unpaid, these expire after 13 months.
• Cancelled Orders – Cancelled by us or the customer and are unpaid, these expire after 13 months,
• Completed Orders – Successfully completed orders will stay on file for 24 months.
Once the above have deleted the completed orders will stay on file as guest orders. This is because we need to keep this information for account/tax purposes.
If you ask to have your data removed these will stay, however, the details will become anonymous.
How we protect your information
We adopt data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Aside from the above (Google Analytics and MailChimp) the other third parties we will pass your personal information on to, or who can get access to your personal information are:
• Stripe for payments (You pass this information on by paying for your item)
• The delivery company for delivering your item. (Passed on information)
Access To Your Personal Information
You can view, amend, or delete the personal information we hold. You can ask to view your data using the contact options on the website.
Last Updated 15/11/21